Last chance to book for ABTA’s Solo Travel Conference
The travel industry is seeing a real growth in the number of solo travellers. Don’t miss the opportunity to meet and hear insights from companies with expertise in all aspects of solo travel, plus tour operators and travel agents who operate in the solo travel market.
Next week on 5 June, ABTA’s second annual solo travel conference will take place at JCDecaux’s offices in London’s Paddington. Exploring ‘New Opportunities in the Solo Travel Market’, you will discover what solo travellers really want from their holiday, how you can increase your appeal and how to reach and engage with this important market.
- Meet senior travel agents who are keen to understand how to sell your product
- Learn from industry peers who sell a high volume of solo trips including Just You, Flash Pack and Riviera Travel
- Learn how to capitalise on the relationships your customers have made by building a travel community online
- Ensure your business is ready for changes in the solo travel market
- Listen to case study examples of how to market to solo travellers including programmatic advertising and personalised advertising techniques
For more information, to see the full speaker line-up and download an agenda visit abta.com/abtaevents.