Attend ABTA’s new practical training day to stay up to date with the latest developments in search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies, techniques and copywriting for travel businesses of all sizes.
ABTA’s new practical training day will provide up-to-date guidance on search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies, techniques and copywriting for travel businesses of all sizes.
As online behaviour and search engine marketing continue to evolve at a remarkable pace, SEO has become a critical element of travel businesses’ digital marketing strategy. Engaging content and well executed SEO strategies will help attract visitors to your website, whilst a poor digital experience can drive customers to your competitors. Understanding this complex customer journey and placing it at the heart of your SEO and content strategy is crucial.
Covering technical, on-page and off-page SEO, the training will show you how to improve your SEO and maximise your online presence effectiveness. Learn how to create a holistic SEO content strategy and optimise both content and website across desktop and mobile. Consider ways to review, measure and track your current SEO strategy and performance, and explore AI’s impact on SEO today and tomorrow. Delve into SEO copywriting techniques and apply your newly acquired copywriting skills in a practical workshop session.
Attend this training day to receive comprehensive practical guidance from digital marketing experts at Adido and hear travel industry case studies from your peers.
- Creating a holistic SEO content strategy
- Technical SEO: best practice, problem-solving and emerging trends
- Improving your off-page SEO for a broader online presence, including social media, mentions and review sites
- Measuring and tracking the ROI of your SEO
- Industry case studies from digital marketing peers in travel
- Effective SEO copywriting that appeals to users and search engines
- Practical SEO copywriting workshop
- AI impact on SEO: today and tomorrow.
Moderator: Andy Headington, CEO, Adido
Andy helped set up Adido as an award-winning digital agency in Dorset in 2003. He spent the ﬁrst few years primarily learning SEO from scratch and has since gone on to help develop an amazing digital marketing team working with some brilliant designers & developers at Adido HQ.
As CEO of Adido, Andy has a vast knowledge of all areas of digital marketing and is a regular blogger, contributor and presenter on all areas of digital. His most speciﬁc areas of expertise and interest are search marketing, travel marketing and future innovations in the digital world.
Andy has presented at numerous leading industry events including several ABTA events, The British Travel & Tourism Show, TTG Luxury, Travolution Summit and the Visitors Attraction Conference. He has also presented at industry events such as SES, SASCon, UK Search Awards, SMX, UK Search Awards and Digital Gaggle as well as hundreds of business groups across the UK. He has also been asked to comment on digital trends for the likes of Econsultancy, Sky News, The FT, The Guardian, Virgin and The Internet Marketing Podcast.
- Jess Pitman, Head of Brand & Marketing, Discover Adventure
- Rachel Agnel, Copywriter & Villa Holiday Specialist, Chiara Travels
- Simon Langley, Head of Marketing, Cookson Adventures
- Learn how to improve your technical, on-page and off-page SEO and maximise your online presence’ effectiveness
- Hear how to create a holistic SEO content strategy and optimise both content and website across desktop and mobile
- Consider ways to review, measure and track your current SEO strategy and performance
- Learn proven SEO copywriting tricks and techniques
- Apply your copywriting skills in a practical copywriting workshop session
- Take-away concrete strategies and techniques to optimise your website and improve user experience
- Stay ahead of the latest developments and trends in SEO
- Explore AI’s impact on SEO and how to use it to your benefit
- Network and share experiences with peers from other travel businesses.
This training is ideal for travel marketers with an understanding of different marketing channels and basic knowledge of SEO, who are looking to delve deeper into more practical aspects around SEO, PPC and content marketing, including:
- Marketing professionals in travel companies
- SEO and content specialists
- Digital marketing and social media teams
- Content marketing teams
- Directors and senior managers from small businesses.
ABTA Member/ABTA Partner* rate – £259 plus VAT
Non-Member rate – £399 plus VAT
Book three places and get 50% off the third place.
(This discount will be automatically applied when you book online.)
If you are looking to book for a larger group please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a bespoke discount.
Please note discounts cannot be combined.
Non-Members are welcome to attend. For information about becoming a Member click here.
View our booking terms and conditions here.
Make payment by credit or debit card. UK VAT will be applied. ABTA Members can also request an invoice.
*To qualify for the ABTA Member/Partner discount you must have a current ABTA Member/Partner number or your application must be in progress when the event takes place.
Adido are experts in the travel and tourism sector having worked with travel brands since 2003. The Adido team continually research all the latest news and information about travel & digital marketing to ensure our clients keep at the forefront of the industry. We're committed to inspiring commercially-focused companies to evolve their digital experiences, and to achieve more from their marketing spend. We challenge briefs, explore alternatives and offer candid advice; all with the aim of advancing digital performance for our clients. We look for the ‘why’ and establish the ‘so what’ when assessing performance. We push to deliver efficiencies, delivering sustainable profitable growth and proving value. We obsess over meaningful commercial metrics and are not sidetracked by vanity KPIs. We embrace technology and always objectively use data to inform decision making. This ensures our digital platforms and digital marketing campaigns achieve success. We hypothesise, test, learn and evolve in order to be proactive and progressive. By combining skills across design, development, digital marketing and analytics our team offers an informed, collaborative and honest approach to digital solutions, and thrive on partnerships with clients.
For information on sponsorship opportunities please contact Sara Dolan on 07766 517 611 or email email@example.com.