Common cruise complaints and how to tackle them
ABTA has launched a new Handling Cruise Complaints Workshop to be held in central London on Wednesday 18 April. The workshop is tailor-made for the cruise industry and is a new addition to our popular core skills complaints handling series.
The demand for cruise holidays is growing each year and with this comes higher expectations from your customers.
Common complaints that you will need to tackle include noise disruption, itinerary changes, sickness, food, service and staff.
How can you deal with these complaints and retain your customers, keeping their loyalty after a bad experience? This practical workshop will look at the common causes of cruise complaints and give you the crucial skills to help you deal with complaints effectively.
The event is ideal for those who handle or receive complaints on a regular basis and sessions will include:
- The law: your obligations and liability for cruise holidays and sickness claims
- The best ways to handle online feedback from your cruise customers
- An interactive workshop designed to help improve your customer communication skills tailored for the cruise industry
- Managing your internal processes
- The Code of Conduct and the support that ABTA can offer
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) including arbitration and conciliation.
For more information about the event and to register your place please visit our website abta.com/events.