ABTA welcomes nine new Members and 13 new Partners between April and July 2019
From April to July 2019, nine new Members and 13 new Partners joined ABTA, with one dual Member, three retail Members and five trading solely as a Principal.
The following companies became ABTA Members between 1 April and 31 July 2019. These are a diverse range of new Members offering attraction tickets, extreme adventures, luxury holidays, airline tickets and overland tours.
- Picniq Ltd, Retail Member, ABTA number P7390, joined 23/4/19
- Expeds International Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6605, joined 1/5/19
- Perfectstay Travel Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6608, joined 14/5/19
- Travelopedia Ltd, Dual Member, ABTA numbers Y6610 & P7401, joined 12/6/19
- Crownshield Travel Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6613, joined 1/7/19
- Glyn-Ebbw Travel, Retail Member, ABTA number P7410, joined 1/7/19
- Imperial Holidays Ltd, Retail Member, ABTA number 73938, joined 1/7/19
- Dragoman Overseas Travel Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6614, joined 5/7/19
- Robert Mark Safaris Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6615, joined 15/7/19
In the same period, ABTA also welcomed 13 new Partners and continues to widen the range of services and expertise available to ABTA Members through the Partner scheme. The new Partners include tourist boards, an airline and providers of various legal, marketing and financial services. The new Partners are:
- Equiniti Global Payments Ltd, Partner number TIP709, joined 2/4/19
- VATIT UK Ltd, Partner number TIP 710, joined 16/4/19
- Fox Williams LLP, Partner Plus number TIP 711, joined 9/5/19
- Mishcon de Reya LLP, Partner number TIP 712, joined 17/5/19
- Associacao Turismo do Algarve, Partner number TIP 713, joined 20/5/19
- Associacao de Promocao da Regiao Autonoma da Madeira, Partner number TIP 714, joined 20/5/19
- Eight and Four Ltd, Partner number TIP 715, joined 23/5/19
- Wex Europe UK Ltd, Partner number TIP 716, joined 30/5/19
- Clicky Media Ltd, Partner number TIP 717 joined 13/6/19
- Sinch UK Ltd, Partner number TIP718. Joined 24/6/19
- Turkish Airlines, Partner number TIP 719, joined 11/7/19
- Purdy Smith Ltd, Partner number TIP 720, joined 18/7/19
- Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust Ltd, Partner number TIP 721, joined 30/7/19
Mark Tanzer, ABTA’s Chief Executive said:
“I am very pleased to welcome the 22 new ABTA Members and Partners who have joined the Association in the last four months. They are a diverse group and are a representation of the broad range of holidays and other services provided by ABTA Members and Partners. They will now have access to the full range of ABTA services, including free legal advice, 24/7 operational bulletins and assistance in a crisis as well ABTA’s expertise and insight on Brexit, including our contingency planning guidance and regularly updated, comprehensive information for customers.”
For further information, contact:
020 3117 0596 or email@example.com
Sean Tipton, Media Relations Manager, tel: 020 3117 0513
Out of Hours: Contact the Duty Press Officer: 020 3693 0183
Notes to editors
ABTA has been a trusted travel brand for over 65 years. Our purpose is to help our Members to grow their businesses successfully and sustainably, and to help their customers travel with confidence.
The ABTA brand stands for support, protection and expertise. This means consumers have confidence in ABTA and a strong trust in ABTA Members. These qualities are core to us as they ensure that holidaymakers remain confident in the holiday products that they buy from our Members.
We help our Members and their customers navigate through today's changing travel landscape by raising standards in the industry; offering schemes of financial protection; providing an independent complaints resolution service should something go wrong; giving guidance on issues from sustainability to health and safety and by presenting a united voice to government to ensure the industry and the public get a fair deal.
ABTA has more than 4,300 travel brands in Membership, providing a wide range of leisure and business travel services, with a combined annual UK turnover of £39 billion. For more details about what we do, what being an ABTA Member means and how we help the British public travel with confidence visit www.abta.com.