ABTA welcomes 36 new Members and Partners in the last six months
From August 2019 to January 2020, 22 new Members joined ABTA, The Travel Association including four dual Members, two retail Members and 16 trading solely as a Principal; in addition, 14 new companies joined the ABTA Partner scheme.
The new ABTA Members offer a very diverse range of trips and holidays featuring business travel, domestic holidays and city breaks, luxury, tailor made and mainstream holidays, walking, caravanning and nature holidays, school and sporting trips.
Mark Tanzer ABTA Chief Executive said: “I am very pleased to welcome the 36 new ABTA Members and Partners which have joined the Association in the last six months as ABTA enters its 70th year. Throughout the year we will be conducting events celebrating this anniversary which will be open to all of our Members, from those who have been with us since the beginning, to the most recent additions to the ABTA family.
“ABTA is the most trusted travel scheme in the country, which will undoubtedly be of great benefit to these new Members’ businesses as will the range of useful services which they can now access free of charge.”
The following companies joined ABTA between 1/8/19 – 31/1/20.
- Tourvest Destination Management UK Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6618, joined 2/8/19
- Inala Nature Tours Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA Number Y6619, joined 5/8/19
- The Dragon Trip PTE Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6622, joined 15/8/19
- Savin Corporate Travel Management Ltd, Dual Member, ABTA Numbers Y6631 and P7427, joined 16/8/19
- GB Travel Group Ltd, Dual Member, ABTA numbers Y6632 and P7430, joined 29/8/19
- Sweet Chariot Leisure Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6634, joined 10/9/19
- Prestige Villas of Corfu Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6635, joined 20/9/19
- World Adventures Ltd, Retail Member, ABTA number P8142, joined 11/10/19
- Blue Bay Hotels Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6661, joined 1/11/19
- Surest Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6662, joined 1/11/19
- Not in The Guidebooks Ltd, Retail Member, ABTA number P8161, joined 8/11/19
- easyJet Holidays Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6633, joined 28/11/19
- HF Holidays Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6672, joined 3/12/19
- Stewart Travel Ltd, Dual Member, ABTA numbers Y6652 and P7633, joined 4/12/19
- Stewart Transport Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6653, joined 4/12/19
- C&K Luxury Travel Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6678, joined 9/12/19
- Golf Holidays Direct Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6687, joined 14/1/20
- Scenic Tours Europe AG, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6692, joined 22/1/20
- Max Ski Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6694, joined 23/1/20
- Flightless Holidays Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6693, joined 23/1/20
- Bhaga International Ltd, Principal Member, ABTA number Y6695, joined 24/1/20
- The Caravan Club Ltd, Dual Member, ABTA numbers Y6697 and P8216, joined 29/1/20
In the same period ABTA also welcomed 14 Partners and continues to widen the range of services and expertise available to ABTA Members through the Partner scheme. The new Partners provide legal, marketing and communication services, educational, financial technological and operational expertise, ground services and also include an airline and tourist board. The new Partners are:
- Kemp Little LLP, Partner plus, Partner number TIP 723, joined 6/9/19
- World First UK Ltd, Partners, Partner number TIP 727, joined 17/9/19
- Berrymans Lace Mawers LLP, Partners, Partner number TIP 728, joined 17/9/19
- Lotus UK Integrated Communications Ltd, Partners, Partner number TIP 729. Joined 24/9/19
- 80:20 Communications Ltd, Partners, Partner number TIP 730, joined 30/9/19
- Adido Ltd, Partners, Partner number TIP 731, joined 16/10/19
- Moroccan National Tourist Office, Partners, Partner number TIP 732, joined 18/11/19
- Horwich Farrelly, Partner plus, Partner number TIP 734, joined 26/11/19
- Leicester College, Partners, Partner number TIP 733, joined 26/11/19
- Acqua Development SRL, Partners, Partner number TIP 736, joined 3/12/19
- ST Services Iberia, S.L., Partners, Partner number TIP 735, joined 3/12/19
- Peregrine Risk Management Ltd, Partners, Partner number TIP 737, joined 11/12/19
- Sabre Global technologies Ltd, Partners, Partner number TIP 738, joined 30/1/20
- Campagnie Nationale Royal Air Maroc, Partners, Partner number TIP 739, joined 30/1/20
For further information contact: email@example.com
Out of Hours: contact the duty press officer 020 3693 0183
Notes to editors
ABTA has been a trusted travel brand for 70 years. Our purpose is to help our Members to grow their businesses successfully and sustainably, and to help their customers travel with confidence.
The ABTA brand stands for support, protection and expertise. This means consumers have confidence in ABTA and a strong trust in ABTA Members. These qualities are core to us as they ensure that holidaymakers remain confident in the holiday products that they buy from our Members.
We help our Members and their customers navigate through today's changing travel landscape by raising standards in the industry; offering schemes of financial protection; providing an independent complaints resolution service should something go wrong; giving guidance on issues from sustainability to health and safety and by presenting a united voice to government to ensure the industry and the public get a fair deal.
ABTA has more than 4,300 travel brands in Membership, providing a wide range of leisure and business travel services, with a combined annual UK turnover of £39 billion. For more details about what we do, what being an ABTA Member means and how we help the British public travel with confidence visit www.abta.com.