My accommodation (hotel, apartment, villa etc.) supplier has gone bust, what do I do?

You will need to liaise with your travel company who you made the booking with and they will assist in providing you with alternative accommodation.

If your travel company has gone out of business and the hotel you have booked has not been paid, you will need to pay for your accommodation again and claim it back on your return.

Check to see whether or not your travel company is an ABTA Member and if they are, we will be able to confirm what type of financial protection they have in place.

ABTA's advice
Your invoice will tell you who your accommodation is provided by, check this to establish who is responsible for providing your accommodation.

Next steps
Check if your travel company is an ABTA Member.

  • Hotels