I’m on holiday and I’m not happy with my hotel room, what should I do?

Report it to the front desk and/or reception of the hotel and make sure your travel representative is aware of the situation.

If your problem isn’t resolved, you must make an official complaint with your travel representative.

ABTA advice
If you lodge your complaint with your travel rep when you're on holiday, should you wish to take your complaint further when you get home, you'll have the evidence ready to submit.

Next steps
Find out how to register a complaint with us.

  • Hotels