ABTA’s annual Travel Finance Conference returns in March 2023.
Bringing together travel representatives, financial experts, and industry regulators for two days of insightful updates and discussion.
The travel industry’s largest event for financial professionals, taking place in central London will provide complete guidance on all of the finance issues facing the travel industry.
This major event will bring together the travel industry to discuss the latest changes in accounting, tax, financial protection and regulation.
Attend this conference to learn how to better manage cash flow and your risk profile, work with lenders, manage inflation and ensure you have the right skill set to ensure your business is in the best shape to capitalise on the increasing demand for travel.
Don’t miss the industry’s biggest finance event tailored specifically for travel companies. Receive trusted advice and guidance from a comprehensive line up of industry leaders. Network with colleagues and take part in interactive sessions around industry issues.
Use this two-day event to contribute towards your Continuing Professional Development.
- Gain in-depth insight on all the key travel finance issues facing companies today, including the latest accounting and tax issues
- Get an update on the current economic climate, including the pace of economic recovery and consumer spending
- Hear first hand-experience from industry leaders and finance directors from large and small businesses
- Get insight on how to effectively recruit and manage finance teams
- Understand how you can better manage your foreign exchange risk to protect your bottom line
- Hear an update on the current financial trends and what they mean for your business
- Have the chance to bring your questions to ABTA, industry speakers and finance regulatory experts.
The event is ideal for large and small companies within the travel industry, including the following:
- CEOs and directors
- Finance directors and managers
- Finance, audit and commercial teams.
ABTA Member/ABTA Partner rates*
Full two day rate – £395 plus VAT
One day rate – £275 plus VAT
Full two day rate – £599 plus VAT
One day rate– £399 plus VAT
This includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day, networking drinks on day one, all delegate materials, presentations and an attendee certificate.
You may attend one day and nominate a colleague to attend the other day. Please register your place for both days then email email@example.com with the name and job title of your colleague, and which day they would like to attend.
View our booking terms and conditions here.
If you are interested in sending a group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a bespoke cost.
*To qualify for the ABTA Member/Partner discount you must have a current ABTA Member/Partner number or your application must be in progress when the event takes place.
For information on sponsorship opportunities please contact Matt Turton on 07766 517 611 or email email@example.com.