Join travel industry colleagues in your area for the ABTA Regional Business Meeting in Greater London. This informal, free-to-attend event helps you to keep on top of the latest industry developments, policy updates and industry trends.
You’ll hear from ABTA’s team of experts and there will be of time for Q&A too, so come along armed with your most pressing questions.
Registration will open at 17:45 to allow plenty of time for networking with other ABTA Members and Partners over refreshments and drinks.
Agenda for the evening:
- Thomas Cook Group
- Super Break
- Financial protection - issues arising
- Package Travel Regulations and ATOL update
- Brexit and political update
- Payment Services Directive - enhanced fraud checks
- Member benefits from ABTA’s work with Trading Standards
- Using your ABTA membership to support sales and marketing activities:
- New research on consumer confidence in ABTA and other travel brands
- Using the ABTA logo and Member Marketing Toolkit
- Travel Trends: Market update – Review of summer trading
- ABTA Member Benefits and Services update
- Keeping your contact information up-to-date