ABTA’s webinars are delivered in collaboration with trusted ABTA Partners.
This extended webinar will provide insight and guidance on how to adapt to the changing needs, sentiment and holiday trends of luxury travellers.
Luxury travellers are keen to resume travel and they are looking to expert travel advisers to help them navigate the changing and complex landscape of travel restrictions.
Attend this webinar to take advantage of the pent up demand by understanding how the pandemic has changed the sentiment and demands of the luxury traveller. Learn how to manage their expectations, and continue to deliver exceptional and seamless experiences through your sales and marketing teams.
This webinar will provide you with the latest trends in luxury travel and consumer sentiment. Use this insight to adapt your marketing strategies. Hear from industry colleagues on how they have adapted to changing client needs and put your questions directly to travel and marketing experts live.
- Customer sentiment update
- Managing the expectations of the luxury traveller
- Using software to maximise customer engagement
- Up to date luxury travel trends
- Legal update: your obligations to customers and FCDO advice
- Industry panel: taking advantage of demand and marketing luxury travel
- Lisa Smith, Chief Operating Officer, ITC Travel Group
- Chris North, Managing Director, Vertical Systems
- Peter Shanks, Managing Director – UK, Ireland, Middle East and Africa, Silversea Cruises
- Helen Roberts, Sales Director, Kuoni
- Joanna Kolatsis, Director, Themis Advisory
- Stuart Baker, Business Director, Travel, Leisure, Hospitality & Services, GWI
Additional speakers to include marketing and PR experts.
Founded in 2009, GlobalWebIndex's goal is to provide consumer insights at the deepest level, in the most accessible way. We are a market research firm, with technology at our core. The quality of our data can’t be matched and our world-leading panel gives you the clearest possible understanding of consumer lifestyles, mindsets and habits. Our teams of analysts, researchers and industry experts keep up with worldwide and local trends and find out what it takes to make insight like ours work for your business.
Themis Advisory was founded by Joanna Kolatsis, a former partner in City law firm, following over 20 years providing legal services to the travel and aviation industries. Following her decision to leave private practice, she founded Themis Advisory which was born out of a desire to provide current, pragmatic legal and business solutions for the modern business world.
Vertical Systems is best known for its award winning and industry leading Tarsc software. For over 35 years Tarsc has set the benchmark for a comprehensive front and back office travel management system. Managing travel administration, accounting, payroll, fees and licenses. With Tarsc at our core we also provide a number of integrated products including vHub, vCrm, vSearch, vCruise and vPay. All products and services are supported by our UK based helpdesk. We are travel people providing travel technology for your travel business!