ABTA's webinars offer business and advice support to travel businesses.
This webinar will provide guidance on how to tackle diversity and inclusion (D&I) strategies within travel businesses.
ABTA webinars are free for ABTA Members and Partners, non Members are welcome to pay to attend.
With the pandemic reshaping workforces, now is the time to assess the inclusivity of your team.
Attend this 90 minute webinar to enhance your awareness and understanding of the value of an inclusive workforce. Understand what good diversity and inclusion practice looks like and learn how to implement strategies within your organisation.
Ensure you are meeting your legal obligations and get top tips on how to improve knowledge across the organisation.
Submit your questions ahead of, or during the webinar, to be answered live by our speakers.
- The importance of having a diverse workforce
- How to identify areas to improve diversity within the workforce
- Removing diversity barriers within the workforce and giving employees a voice
- Your legal obligations towards D&I
Moderator: Danny Waine, Head of Membership, ABTA
Danny Waine is Head of Membership at ABTA – The Travel Association, Board Director at the Institute of Travel & Tourism, Co-founder of the ‘ITT Future You’ careers initiative and Non-Executive Director at wellbeing social enterprise Talent Courtyard. Before joining ABTA in October 2020, Danny a travel & tourism graduate, was Commercial Manager at Switzerland's Hotelplan Group Holiday Home Division (HHD), International Business Development Manager at Italian fashion and design school Istituto Marangoni and Co-founder & Director at overseas wedding specialist, Perfect Weddings Abroad.
- Bethan Gill, Associate Director, Grant Thornton
- Amy Hope, Product and Operations Manager, The Artisan Travel Company Ltd.
- Lindsay Garvey-Jones, National Retail Manager, Holiday Extras
For information on how to promote your company at this event, please contact Matt Turton on 07766 517 611 or email email@example.com.