This webinar is available to view on demand.
ABTA Members and Partners can access this free of charge on the Member zone.
Non Members can purchase the recording for £99 plus VAT. Click here to purchase.
ABTA’s webinars are delivered in collaboration with trusted ABTA Partners and offer business support and advice to travel businesses, during the current COVID-19 pandemic. They are free for ABTA Members and Partners, non Members are welcome to pay to attend.
Following the launch of ABTA’s Tourism for Good report in 2020, this free to attend webinar will explored ‘Decarbonising tourism’ showcasing action across the industry to transition towards net zero.
Attend this two hour webinar to hear a summary of key implications of the UN Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP26) for travel businesses.
Moderated by ABTA’s Head of Sustainability, Clare Jenkinson, hear about innovation in tour operator business models and how tour operators can set and meet science-based carbon targets and further examples from hotels, aviation, ground transport, and tourist destinations. Learn about the role tourism can play in conservation and promoting the protection of natural habitats as well as the value of tourism to destinations around the world.
- Highlights of COP26 and top line implications for travel businesses
- Tour operator innovation example on how they are setting and meeting carbon targets
- How hotels and accommodation can look forward to net zero
- How aviation can transition to net zero
- How tourist destinations are planning for and adapting to climate change
Moderator: Clare Jenkinson, Head of Sustainability, ABTA
- Dirk Glaesser, Director, Sustainable Development of Tourism, UNWTO
- Emily Cromwell, Director, Sustainability, Deloitte
- Andy Jefferson, Programme Director, Sustainable Aviation
- Nadine Pinto, Sustainability Manager, TreadRight & The Travel Corporation
- Manuel Butler, UK Director, Spanish Tourist Office
- Christopher Imbsen, Director of Sustainability, WTTC
- Carolyn Wincer, Commercial Director, Travelife
- Sigríður Dögg Guðmundsdóttir, Head of Visit Iceland, Visit Iceland
For information on how to promote your company at this event, please contact Matt Turton on 07766 517 611 or email email@example.com.