This webinar is available to view on demand.
ABTA Members and Partners can access this free of charge on the Member zone.
Non Members can purchase the recording for £99 plus VAT. Click here to purchase.
ABTA’s weekly webinars are delivered in collaboration with trusted ABTA Partners and offer business support and advice to travel businesses during this crucial time.
Travel businesses have made huge changes to customer and staff engagement as a result of the Coronavirus crisis, but what are the next steps?
To improve business resilience, travel companies have fast tracked the adoption of new technologies. Now is the time to take stock and consider longer term digital transformational changes in order to ensure a speedy bounce back during the recovery period.
Join this webinar to hear expert insight from Freshworks, The Institute of Customer Service and industry colleagues as they discuss how you can improve your customer engagement strategy to ensure you are meeting the changing needs of your clients. Speakers will also discuss strategies for building your company culture whilst working remotely and digitally. Hear an industry panel explore key learnings for the industry over the past six months, and discuss the next steps in digital strategies to continue engaging with your customers and supporting staff.
Submit your questions in advance or ask our experts on the day.
- Hear an update on how customer service has changed during the Coronavirus crisis
- Get advice on how you can improve customer and staff engagement strategies
- Learn from industry peers that have adapted their strategies during the pandemic
- Take away practical digital solutions to improve customer service, staff engagement and remote working strategies
- Listen to an industry panel as they explore how the travel industry can adapt to the new normal
This webinar will be moderated by ABTA
- Jo Causon, CEO, The Institute of Customer Service
- Simon Johnson, General Manager UK, Freshworks
- Roxanne Owen, Head of Online Operations, Clarity
- Dawn Robinson, Engagement & Internal Communications Manager, TUI UK & Ireland
- Charles Fachiri, Senior Customer Support Manager, ABTA
Traditional enterprise software is clunky, expensive and not focused on how you can wow your customers with the ultimate service and experience. At Freshworks, we believe that you deserve better- providing customer-for-life software that’s modern, mobile and affordable- enabling you to deliver wow moments to customers all over the world. We work with industry leaders to streamline customer conversations, automate repetitive work and save time- ensuring that teams can collaborate to deliver world class customer engagement.