ABTA's popular Complaints Handling workshop will give you the crucial tools to help you deal with complaints effectively, including written and verbal complaint handling techniques.
ABTA’s Complaints Handling Workshop is ideal for those who handle or receive complaints on a regular basis and want a wider awareness and understanding of the complaint handling process.
Hear best practice for responding to complaints across a variety of channels and gain insight into ABTA’s Code of Conduct. Benefit from group work, practical exercises, workshops and presentations. Take away your complaints handling workbook and share key learnings with colleagues.
- Learn how to manage conflicting behaviours and challenging customers
- Discuss how gifts and incentives can be effectively used in complaints handling
- Understand how to make the most of your complaints and evidence gathering
- Discover the most effective communication methods for handling complaints
- Learn how to handle and prevent complaints and hear real life examples
- Guidance on how to deal with complaints in line with ABTA's Code of Conduct
- Moderator: Charles Fachiri, Senior Customer Support Manager, ABTA
- Hannah Patel, Director, Red Lorry Yellow Lorry
- Diana Missoni, Code of Conduct Manager, ABTA
- Michael Wallis, Customer Service Manager, Arena Travel
- Daryl Nurthen, Business Support Manager, ABTA
- Georgina Hunt, Legal Executive, Customer Support, Kuoni
- Gain the skills and confidence you need to effectively deal with complaints
- Take part in interactive workshops tailored for the travel industry
- Get top tips for dealing with telephone and written complaints
- Bring your questions to the experts and hear their experiences
- Understand how to use gifts in your complaints process
- Hear how your industry peers deal with their customer complaints and discuss the common challenges you face
Travel professionals who are in customer relations orientated roles, who frequently liaise with consumers.
The seminar is designed for large and small companies including the following roles within customer relations teams:
- Team leaders.
ABTA Member/ABTA Partner* rate – £235 plus VAT
Non-Member rate – £355 plus VAT
Book three places and get 50% off the third place.
(This discount will be automatically applied when you book online.)
If you are looking to book for a larger group please contact email@example.com for a bespoke discount.
Please note discounts cannot be combined.
Non-Members are welcome to attend. For information about becoming a Member click here.
View our booking terms and conditions here.
Make payment by credit or debit card. UK VAT will be applied. ABTA Members can also request an invoice.
*To qualify for the ABTA Member/Partner discount you must have a current ABTA Member/Partner number or your application must be in progress when the event takes place.