Attend ABTA’s CRM and data management training day to improve and develop your understanding of customer relationship management and ensure your marketing data strategies are fit for purpose.
This course is designed for marketers and data teams who want to develop a more structured approach to building, maintaining and utilising their database.
A full agenda, including speakers will be released shortly.
With customer habits continually changing post COVID, are you still utilising your data for marketing effectively? Do you know what a good CRM looks like for your business?
Attend this brand new training day to grow your CRM skills, improve your customer acquisition and retention, lead generation and utilisation. Get an update on legal requirements including GDPR and PECR and an understanding of the impact of the removal of third-party cookies on your marketing campaigns.
Hear all the latest guidance on using your data and ensuring its quality and accuracy whilst complying with current legislation.
Join industry colleagues to explore how to improve your CRM and data strategies to optimise your campaigns, spend and reach.
This training day will include practical sessions on the latest tools and techniques for ensuring accurate data, building customer relationships and gaining loyalty in both large and small organisations.
- What is CRM and how to build a good database
- Improving customer acquisition and retention
- Ensuring data quality and accuracy
- Building customer relationships and loyalty through your CRM
- Latest updates on GDPR and PECR for marketers
- The impact of the removal of third-party cookies
- Emerging channels and trends: using data for engagement via social media, emails and WhatsApp
- Integrating CRM with different data platforms in your organisation
- Measuring the success of your campaign.
- Guy Proddow, Director and Co-founder, Golfbreaks
- Richard Baker, Chief Commercial Officer, Inspiretec
- Maria Heckel, Marketing Director, Inspiretec
- Receive expert guidance on managing your CRM and customer data
- Learn how to decide who receives which communications at what time and nurture leads and existing relationships
- Discover how to create value from your CRM strategy
- Reassess what a good CRM looks like for your business and get insight into what is working for industry peers
- Get top tips on the latest trends using social media
- Ensure you are compliant with current GDPR and PECR legislation
- Hear real-life examples of effective CRM strategies within the travel industry.
The event is ideal for anyone working in the travel industry including large and SME firms, including:
- CRM and data teams
- Marketing professionals
- Customer insight teams
- Digital marketing and social media teams.
ABTA Member/ABTA Partner* rate – £235 plus VAT
Non-Member rate – £355 plus VAT
This includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day, all delegate materials, presentations and an attendee certificate.
Make payment by credit or debit card.
View our booking terms and conditions here.
- Book three places and get 50% off the third place.
(This discount will be automatically applied when you book online.)
- If you are looking to book for a larger group please contact email@example.com for a bespoke discount.
*To qualify for the ABTA Member/Partner discount you must have a current ABTA Member/Partner number or your application must be in progress when the event takes place.
Non-Members are welcome to attend. For information about becoming a Member click here.
Inspired Solutions Deliver Great Results
Inspiretec unlocks the power of technology to solve the challenges facing the travel and leisure industry and help your business grow.
Our end-to-end customer experience management solution allows you to deliver flawless travel experiences for your customers, from enquiry through to booking and aftercare.
With products that work together or individually, including the only CRM built for the travel and leisure businesses and an end-to-end reservation system purpose-built for tour operators and travel agents, our products offer a seamless experience across all customer touchpoints.
We’re proud to be proven allies to some of the most recognised and well-known brands in the global travel sector, including Travelopia and Gold Medal (now part of dnata Travel).
These and many other respected travel businesses trust our extensive industry expertise and technology systems to drive their growth and profitability.
For information on sponsorship opportunities please contact Matt Turton on 07766 517 611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.