Developed by ABTA and tailored for the travel industry, attend this new Instagram training day to find out how to inspire and engage current customers and potential travellers across this popular channel.
With one billion active users, Instagram is undoubtedly a fantastic platform for travel businesses. It is essential to have a strategy in place to help you grow your Instagram following, raising your brand awareness and helping to increase sales.
This practical seminar will deliver guidance on how to post engaging and authentic content and boost this activity with paid advertising. With new features being launched all the time, the day will also provide an update and introduction to the latest features including IGTV and Instagram Shopping.
Learn how identify and work with the right influencers for your brand and get best practice advice around disclosure rules and top tips for measuring success.
Hear from marketing experts and travel industry peers on the advertising options available to you. Learn how to include Instagram advertising within integrated marketing campaigns and how to combine with your current Facebook advertising.
Delivering success and proving ROI remains a top priority for marketers, attend to hear best practice advice for measuring all your Instagram activity.
- How Instagram is being used across the travel industry
- Update from Instagram about the latest trends and features
- Content top tips: creating inspiring and engaging posts using photos and videos
- Utilising user-generated content and other audience-based initiatives
- Working with social influencers to grow your brand and reach your target audience
- Maximising the use of paid advertising
- Tracking and measuring ROI for all Instagram activity
- Moderator: Daniel Simmons, Founder, Populate Social
- Ali Busacca, Product Marketing Manager, Instagram
- Rachel Morman, Group Head of Social, TUI Group
- Jessica Macleod, Social Media Editor, Visit Scotland
- James Hamilton, Paid Social Manager, Populate Social
- Drusilla Bryan, Managing Director, Gosh PR
- Barry Johnston, Account Director PR, Content and Social Media, Gosh PR
A full list of speakers will be announced in due course.
- Understand how you can use Instagram to boost brand awareness, engage with clients and increase sales
- Learn how to grow your Instagram following using both paid and organic content
- Learn how to craft the perfect posts and critique real-life examples
- Hear how industry peers are utilising the platform through a series of travel case studies
- Hear best practice advice on your posting schedule
- Check you are up to date with the latest trends and features
- Tips for encouraging engagement whilst your customers are travelling
- Learn how to work with Instagram influencers effectively
This seminar is for travel agents, large and small tour operators, destinations and the wider travel industry, tailored specifically for those responsible for marketing and branding with an interest in social media within their organisation including:
- Digital marketing and social media teams
- Marketing and product teams
- Directors and senior managers from small businesses.
ABTA Member/ABTA Partner* rate – £229 plus VAT
Non-Member rate – £349 plus VAT
Make payment by debit or credit card. UK VAT will be applied.
ABTA Members can also request an invoice.
*To qualify for the ABTA Member/Partner discount you must have a current ABTA Member/Partner number or your application must be in progress when the event takes place.
Populate Social is one of the UK's leading social media marketing agencies and ranked as the #1 SME. Specialists in ensuring businesses and brands get the most impact from their work on social media, they cover all things social including content creation, social advertising, influencer marketing and social strategy. An entrepreneurial team of millennials with a focus on providing return on investment, clients include Visit Wales, England Rugby Union, Northampton Saints Rugby Club, Principal Hotel Group, Live Nation and Mr Porter. For further information and to work with Populate Social please contact Daniel Simmons on email@example.com or call 02920253850
Gosh PR believes that tourism broadens horizons and deepens our understanding of the world. Based in central London and founded in 2005, Gosh PR is an independently owned, boutique agency, providing highly responsive service through a closely-knit team that is small enough to be nimble but large enough to provide a wide range of in-house services. As a communicator for large and small travel & tourism brands, we evolved from a specialist travel and tourism public relations agency into a marketing communications company. Our clients benefit from our expertise on public relations, social media management, content creation, influencer relations & influencer marketing – we currently work with around 70 influencers a year and counting.
For details on how to promote your company via headline sponsorship, branding and exhibition, contact Matt Turton on 020 3693 0194 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view our commercial opportunities brochure click here.