ABTA’s webinars are delivered in collaboration with trusted ABTA Partners and offer business support and advice to travel businesses. They are free for ABTA Members and Partners, non Members are welcome to pay to attend.
Attend this webinar to get inspiration, practical advice and guidance on the digital innovations you could be adopting in order to improve operations and future proof your travel business as we head into 2022.
Listen to a series of short and snappy sessions from travel experts on the changes you could be making to your business operations in order to meet changing business needs, including consumer behaviour and expectations.
As customers look to book their next trip, understand and hear examples of how to improve efficiencies in customer service and booking processes. Learn how technology can help reassure customers and provide regular information on changing advice, rules and regulations.
Find out about how an integrated payment system can help you to reach more potential customers, improve the customer journey and allow businesses to handle transactions in a smart, fast and secure way.
Learn about the future of the workplace, how to adopt new working styles and how to look after staff for the long term.
Pre-submit your questions or ask them to our expert speakers live during the webinar.
- Using technology to improve customer service and adapt to changing customer needs
- Payment systems: improving the customer journey and how your business handles transactions
- Embracing new ways of working
- Adapting how you support and communicate with your staff in a digital world
- Innovative solutions for keeping customers up to date with changing advice, rules and regulations
For information on how to promote your company at this event, please contact Matt Turton on 07766 517 611 or email email@example.com.