Join us for the launch of our Travel Trends 2020 report, meet top travel journalists and media and hear ABTA insights on the year ahead.
Each year we identify ABTA’s ‘Travel Trends’ for the year ahead and a list of ‘Destinations to Watch’.
Following the success of last year’s first report launch event, our evening networking reception returns this year and will be held at luxury hotel, The Marylebone in central London.
Attend to meet top travel journalists from consumer, trade and national media. Hear insights from ABTA about the year ahead and find out how we chose our ‘12 Destinations to Watch’.
This exciting annual event is invaluable to anyone who wants to foster new relationships with the media. Network with travel industry professionals from leading UK tour operators and travel agents, airlines and destinations.
- Meet top travel journalists including consumer, trade and national media, and travel industry professionals from leading UK tour operators and travel agents, airlines and destinations.
- Hear from ABTA about the key travel trends, market outlook and industry prospects for 2020.
- Receive a hot-off-the-press copy of ABTA’s ‘Travel Trends 2020’ report including our ‘12 Destinations to Watch’ (embargoed until 26 November 2019).
- Inform your product planning and sales and marketing strategies for the year ahead.
18:00 – Doors open and welcome drink
18:30 – Welcome and introduction from Chief Executive of ABTA, Mark Tanzer
18:35 – Launch of the report and ABTA insight
19:05 – Networking drinks and canapés
Senior representatives from the media, ABTA’s Membership and the wider travel industry, including travel agencies, tour operators, airlines, cruise lines and destinations:
- Trade, national and consumer journalists
- Directors and senior managers
- PR and communications teams
- Product, retail, sales and marketing teams.
This is an exciting event in the ABTA calendar. Only 80 tickets are available to purchase. Register now to avoid missing out.
• Journalists – complimentary, invitation-only
• ABTA Members/Partner* rate – £89 plus VAT
• Non-Member/non-Partner rate – £149 plus VAT
Non-Members are welcome to attend ABTA Conferences and Events. For information about becoming a Member click here.
View our booking terms and conditions here.
*To qualify for the ABTA Member/Partner discount you must have a current ABTA Member/Partner number or your application must be in progress when the event takes place.
Four delivers integrated campaigns and a range of marketing and communications services based on a blend of industry knowledge, cutting-edge insights and inimitable expertise. With over 330 people employed in London, Wales and the UAE, Four is one of the most successful millennial start-ups offering in-depth industry knowledge and relationships in a range of sectors. Four Travel, the dedicated travel practice, comprises of over 20 people with significant experience in travel PR, digital, sales, marketing, strategic development / consultancy and crisis management. Our comprehensive client list covers all sectors of the industry including accommodation and hotels, airlines, cruise and ferry, travel organisations and destinations.
For details on how to promote your company via headline sponsorship, branding and exhibition, contact Matt Turton on 020 3693 0194 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our sponsorship opportunities click here.
Located in the heart of Marylebone Village The Marylebone is within a short walk to Oxford Street, the world-famous stores of Bond Street and Mayfair, Harley Street and the elegant green spaces of Regents Park and Hyde Park. Characterised by its striking design and décor – in places inspired by the great David Hicks, The Marylebone epitomises the vibrant charm of its special central London location. Embracing art, design and culture, its guest rooms, suites and public spaces are a celebration of contemporary and antique art and furnishings.