ABTA’s two-day Travel Marketing Conference returns for 2022, combining inspirational case studies, valuable insight and interactive panel discussions.
Designed for advanced level travel marketing professionals, the event will bring together key names in the travel industry and senior marketing experts.
It will be held at News UK’s ‘The News Building’ in central London, home to leading news and media brands including The Sun, The Times, The Sunday Times.
With 61% of people saying that they plan to travel abroad in the next year* and the emergence of the ‘catch-up consumer’, the pent up demand for travel is clear. 30% of consumers are also more likely to book with a travel professional now than before the pandemic to make up for the trips missed and ensure they can book and travel with confidence.
In the competitive and uncertain travel market, your brand is your biggest asset. Successful travel marketing tells the story of your brand in a way that appeals to your target audiences and allows for consumer confidence in your products and services.
As they navigate the complicated travel landscape, the way that customers are finding and engaging with brands is evolving – they are interacting on new channels and demonstrating new behaviours and demands including the need for flexible policies. The challenge is to keep up to date with the latest trends in TV, audio, digital, print and social media advertising and to implement strategies that work for your brand.
You will hear from a broad range of speakers who will discuss and debate different trends and strategies around instilling consumer confidence and remaining agile, including which channels they use and why. You will learn how to reach your customers at the right time, via the right channels, with the right messages.
Debate and discuss key topics affecting travel marketers, including customer trust and how to meet the demand for authenticity amongst brands.
*ABTA, Travel in 2022
- Customer trust and meeting the demand for brand authenticity
- Changes in how people are consuming advertising media and how to plan spend going forward
- Agile, dynamic marketing and communication strategies
- Power of social media and looking ahead including future of content creators
- The line between marketing and PR roles – where do responsibilities lie?
- Digital spend – how to optimise spend on small budgets
- Your brand and re-positioning your company
- Campaign measurement and evaluation
- The future of the marketing team: agency and in-house relationships
- TV and Broadcast spend
- Award-winning advertising campaigns
- New innovations in marketing; TV, voice, AI, mobile
This two-day conference speaker line up will be announced shortly and will include senior industry representatives, marketing, brand and customer insight experts and influencers.
- Get inspiration from marketing experts whose insights will inform and improve your marketing strategies
- Be informed on the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Discuss the latest challenges facing travel marketing professionals and hear common solutions
- Hear travel industry case studies and the strategies behind award winning campaigns
- Discuss and debate with peers, network and build industry connections with senior marketing peers
- Get up to date, stay one step ahead of your competitors
The conference is designed for those with an interest in brand development and marketing from large, medium and small travel companies, including:
- Senior marketing professionals
- Customer insight teams
- CRM and data teams
- Communications and PR teams
- Digital marketing and social media teams
- Brand teams
- Senior managers.
ABTA Member/ABTA Partner rates*
Full two day rate – £395 plus VAT
One day rate – £275 plus VAT
Full two day rate – £599 plus VAT
One day rate– £399 plus VAT
This includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day, networking drinks on day one, all delegate materials, presentations and an attendee certificate.
You may attend one day and nominate a colleague to attend the other day. Please register your place for both days then email email@example.com with the name and job title of your colleague, and which day they would like to attend.
View our booking terms and conditions here.
If you are interested in sending a group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a bespoke cost.
*To qualify for the ABTA Member/Partner discount you must have a current ABTA Member/Partner number or your application must be in progress when the event takes place.
News UK is the proud owner of a stable of news and media brands that span the most popular to the most respected, cover the highbrow to the lowdown, provide the first flash and the last word. Our award-winning stable of titles provide world-class news, sport, analysis and opinion to an audience that crosses race, age and class. In addition to The Times, The Sunday Times and the Sun, News UK also owns leading radio company Wireless. News UK is part of News Corp – a global media business focused on creating and distributing content that educates, entertains, informs and inspires our customers. Anywhere in the world. Online, offline, at work and at play.
For information on how to promote your company at this event, please contact Matt Turton on 07766 517 611 or email email@example.com.