93% of online experiences begin with a search engine*. Ensure that you remain visible online by investing in combined search marketing.
ABTA’s new practical training day will provide up-to-date guidance on search engine marketing, search engine optimisation (SEO) and online content strategies for travel businesses of all sizes.
* Clicky Media
As online behaviour continues to change, and search engines evolve, marketing professionals must understand the complex customer journey and put the user at the heart of their SEO strategy. Engaging content and well executed pay-per-click (PPC) advertising will help attract visitors to your website, whilst a poor digital experience can drive customers to your competitors.
Attend this one-day seminar to get practical guidance from digital marketing experts and hear travel industry case studies. How has SEO changed and where are the opportunities for travel businesses? Learn how to improve your SEO with an effective content strategy and maximise the effectiveness via paid advertising. Understand how to optimise your website and improve the online experience across desktop, mobile and in-app, providing a simple path to purchase for customers. Consider ways to review your current SEO strategy, measure and track your SEO and PPC and use this data to inform future campaigns
- Understanding your audience, user experience and the multi-site user journey
- Organic and paid search – the fundamentals
- Organic SEO content strategies: creating unique, engaging and relevant content
- Social media, User Generated Content (UGC) and review platforms, and their role in SEO
- The relationship between SEO and PPC and maximising the effectiveness of both
- Optimising the online user experience across mobile
- Tracking, measurement and analysis
- Industry case studies on successful search strategies
- Moderator: Laura Hothersall, Agency Director, Clicky Media
- Jennifer Beard, Analytical Consultant, Google
- Alex Wright, SEO and Content Manager, Clicky Media
- Richard Martin, PPC Manager, Clicky Media
- Tom Malbon, Marketing Intelligence Manager, Blue Bay Travel
- David Berry, Head of Performance & Analytics, Clicky Media
- Simon Langley, Marketing Manager, Cookson Adventures
Additional speakers will be announced shortly.
- Understand the fundamentals of search strategies including SEO, PPC and content marketing
- Hear how to maximise the use of social media, online review sites and UGC to establish your brand
- Learn how to optimise your website and improve user experience across mobile, desktop and in-app
- Practical tips to help you to improve your search strategies and increase website traffic
- Network and share experiences with peers from other travel businesses
- Discover the latest trends and changes in this fast-moving industry
This seminar is ideal for travel marketers with an understanding of the different marketing channels but who are looking for practical guidance around SEO, PPC and content marketing, including:
- SEO and content specialists
- Digital marketing and social media teams
- Content marketing teams
- Directors and senior managers from small businesses.
ABTA Member/ABTA Partner* rate – £235 plus VAT
Non-Member rate – £355 plus VAT
Book three places and get 50% off the third place.
(This discount will be automatically applied when you book online.)
If you are looking to book for a larger group please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a bespoke discount.
Please note discounts cannot be combined.
Non-Members are welcome to attend. For information about becoming a Member click here.
View our booking terms and conditions here.
Make payment by credit or debit card. UK VAT will be applied. ABTA Members can also request an invoice.
*To qualify for the ABTA Member/Partner discount you must have a current ABTA Member/Partner number or your application must be in progress when the event takes place.
Clicky is a leading digital agency, partnering with clients to deliver digital growth strategies spanning web development, site performance and conversions, combined search, content and paid media. Founded by Oli Yeates in 2007, Clicky has offices in Chester & Nottingham with a fifty-plus strong team and are a Premier Google & Microsoft Advertising Partner.
With over ten years of experience working with some of the largest travel brands, Clicky has become synonymous with driving digital performance forward for travel. Whether it’s for global travel operators, UK staycation companies or franchise businesses, Clicky know precisely how to accelerate your business in the market.
For details on how to promote your company via headline sponsorship, branding and exhibition, contact Matt Turton on 020 3693 0194 or email@example.com
To view our commercial opportunities brochure click here.