ABTA’s Luxury Travel Conference is a one-day conference taking place at the five-star luxury Courthouse Hotel. Keep up to date with the changes in the fast moving luxury sector so that you can improve your product offering and marketing and selling techniques.
The definition of luxury is evolving as consumer behaviour and expectations change. New destinations, exclusive experiences, products and services are constantly being introduced to the market. Are you up to date with the latest products and trends?
The conference will give you the tools you need to communicate with the luxury traveller, from online and in-store interactions through to purchase. Learn how to develop your luxury brand, market and sell to luxury consumers and master the art of social media and the use of social influencers. Plus get to grips with how to meet the growing demand for luxury journeys and sustainable travel experiences.
With speakers from across the hospitality, cruise, travel and tourism sectors, learn how to identify, reach and retain the luxury consumer.
- Understanding luxury trends and tailoring your product to meet changing needs
- Building an enduring luxury brand
- Growing loyalty by developing long-term travel planning relationships with clients
- Selling luxury: boosting travel agency sales
- Engaging with influential bloggers and working with social influencers
- Using social media to engage luxury consumers
- The rise of the luxury journey by air, rail, road or water
- Reinventing the in-shop experience for holiday research and luxury bookings
- Challenges and opportunities for agents in the luxury sector
- Meeting the growing demand for sustainable and experiential travel in the luxury sector
- Moderator: April Hutchinson, Editor, ttgluxury
- Kerry Golds, Managing Director, Abercrombie and Kent
- Marloes De Vries, Travel Analyst, Mintel
- Antonio Paradiso, Managing Director UK and Ireland, MSC Cruises
- Iain Powell, Head of Trade Sales, Saga Holidays & Cruises
- Beth Taubner, Founder and Transformational Brand Strategist and Creative Director, Mercurylab NY and London
- Lindsey Spagnol, Business Development Director EMEA, TCS World Travel
- Rick Milne, Head of Sales, Carrier
- Jasman Ahmad, Planning Director, Accord
- Rohan Midha, Co-Founder, PMYB
- Caroline Hutchinson, Retail Manager, Carrier
- Sarah Buchanan, Cluster Director of Sales and Marketing, Courthouse Hotel Shoreditch
- Angela Day, CEO, Affordable Car Hire
- Ryan Flaherty, Managing Director, Caledonian Sleeper
- Julie Murphy, Country Sales Manager, UK & Ireland, ANA - All Nippon Airways
- Debbie Hindle, Managing Director, Four Travel
- Get insights on how to build a brand that maintains relevance and drives loyalty
- Increase your knowledge of the luxury travel market and evolving trends
- Hear how to engage with influential bloggers and understand their value in marketing luxury
- Consider ways to exceed your customer’s expectations and provide exceptional customer service
- Network with senior travel agents who sell luxury travel products and meet suppliers in the luxury market
The event is ideal for experienced professionals and those new to the luxury market from tour operators, travel agents, cruise providers, hoteliers, including:
- Directors and senior management teams
- Product teams
- Sales and marketing teams
- Communications and PR teams
- Customer insight and strategy teams
- Customer service professionals.
ABTA Member/ABTA Partner* rate – £249 plus VAT
Non-Member rate – £369 plus VAT
A limited number of complimentary places are available for travel agents. Email email@example.com for more information.
Book three places and get 50% off the third place.
(This discount will be automatically applied when you book online.)
If you are looking to book for a larger group please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a bespoke discount.
Non-Members are welcome to attend. For information about becoming a Member click here.
View our booking terms and conditions here.
*To qualify for the ABTA Member/Partner discount you must have a current ABTA Member/Partner number or your application must be in progress when the event takes place.
Accord is the UK's leading travel marketing agency. Founded in 1988, we regularly work with over 150 clients operating in every sector of travel, tourism, hospitality and leisure. Everything we do is brilliantly joined-up, achieving real results by using the right channels, targeting the right audiences and developing the right strategy.
Saga have been creating holidays and cruises exclusively for over 50s for more than 60 years, with incredible destinations, memorable experiences and fantastic value at the heart of what we do.
From relaxing hotel stays and scenic river cruises, to cultural escorted tours and memorable ocean cruises, our varied collection is a perfect choice for anyone over 50 and ideal for people travelling on their own.
Saga is now redefining travel for the over 50’s market, with exciting new destinations and two new build ships, Spirit of Discovery (2019) and Spirit of Adventure (2020). These ships will be the first of their kind; luxury small ships built for the UK market.
The future looks very bright for Saga and we look forward to you joining us on the journey.
Networking drinks sponsor
ANA - All Nippon Airways is the largest airline in Japan and one of only ten airlines to have been awarded the 5-star rating from Skytrax. ANA was named ‘Best Business Airline of the Year’ at Business Travel Awards 2018. Operating daily from London Heathrow to Haneda, Tokyo’s most central airport, ANA flies on 80 international routes and 118 domestic routes. ANA has been a member of Star Alliance since 1999 and has joint-ventures with Lufthansa and Swiss International Airlines on Japan-Europe routes and with United Airlines on trans-Pacific and Asia routes.
Celebrating five years as an independent business in 2018, TTG Media is the most trusted and authoritative travel trade media company in the UK & Ireland, continuing to build on an innovative portfolio of events, website ttgmedia.com and magazines including TTG, ttgluxury and Routes News.
Highlights in 2018 include the launch of the ttgluxury Travel Awards and ttgluxury Summit, as part of the growing series of events in luxury travel and the first ever Travel Pride Champions being announced following the TTG LGBT conference in London. The TTG Travel Awards and TTG Top 50 Travel Agencies celebrated the extraordinary talent and contribution of those from within the travel sector. The company has forged a strong reputation for helping to develop the best young people in the travel industry through its 30 Under 30 scheme, now entering its eighth year, its mentoring scheme and its TTG Tomorrow’s Travel Leaders conference – which this year took place at World Travel Market London. ttgmedia.com continues to be the home for many of the breaking news stories of the travel industry, while the business remains underpinned by the weekly TTG, 65 years after the publication of the first edition of the Travel Trade Gazette. The TTG editorial team have celebrated success in 2018 by claiming Trade Writer of the Year at the Travel Media Awards and Editor of the Year at the PPA Independent Publisher Awards, in addition to achieving two highly commended awards at the PPA Awards.
For details on how to promote your company via headline sponsorship, branding and exhibition, contact Matt Turton on 020 3693 0194 or email@example.com.
To view our commercial opportunities click here.