Please note that this event was postponed from 24 March due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The new date is 13 October 2020.
With one billion active users and 76% of leisure travellers using Instagram for travel-related activities*, it is vital for travel brands to have a strategy for engagement across the platform. Whatever your budget, engagement across Instagram can be achieved in a number of ways, whether that is leveraging User Generated Content (UGC), effective paid social or engaging organic posts.
Attend this event to hear expert guidance from Instagram, agency speakers, and industry representatives on how you can better use Instagram to connect with your audience and boost sales.
*Facebook IQ Understanding the journey of the connected consumer in leisure travel November 2018
- Hear an update on the latest Instagram trends
- Understand how to leverage all of the platforms features to achieve your marketing aims
- Develop a strategy to balance your paid and organic activity
- Measuring success and demonstrating ROI
- Working with social influencers to grow your brand and reach your target audience
- Content top tips: creating inspiring and engaging posts using photos and videos
- Nick Smith, Senior Social Media Manager, VisitBritain and VisitEngland
- Ciara Fitzpatrick, Marketing Community Manager, Red Carnation Hotels
- Charlie Wild, Co-Founder, The Travel Project
- Lizzie Andrews, Digital and Marketing Executive, ABTA
- Milly Youngman, Social Media Manager, Exodus Travels
- Jess Last, Co-Founder, The Travel Project
- Josh King, Client Partner Travel UK, Instagram
- Understand how you can use Instagram to boost brand awareness, engage with clients and increase sales
- Learn how to grow your Instagram following using both paid advertising and organic content
- Find out how to measure success and prove ROI
- Hear how industry peers are utilising the platform through a series of travel case studies
- Take part in practical exercises designed to help you develop an Instagram strategy for your business
- Check you are up to date with the latest trends and features
- Learn how to work with Instagram influencers effectively
This seminar is for travel agents, large and small tour operators, destinations and the wider travel industry, tailored specifically for those responsible for marketing and branding with an interest in social media including:
- Marketing and product teams
- Digital marketing and social media teams
- Directors and senior managers from small businesses.
ABTA Member/ABTA Partner* rate – £235 plus VAT
Non-Member rate – £355 plus VAT
This includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day, all delegate materials, presentations and an attendee certificate.
Make payment by credit or debit card. ABTA Members and Partners can request an invoice.
View our booking terms and conditions here.
- Book three places and get 50% off the third place.
(This discount will be automatically applied when you book online.)
- If you are looking to book for a larger group please contact email@example.com for a bespoke discount.
*To qualify for the ABTA Member/Partner discount you must have a current ABTA Member/Partner number or your application must be in progress when the event takes place.
Non-Members are welcome to attend. For information about becoming a Member click here.