Designed specifically for the travel industry ABTA’s Google Analytics 4 (GA4) training day will enable you to get the most out of the new GA4 improve marketing campaigns, capture data and measure campaign success.
Google Analytics 4 (GA4) is now live. It offers new insights into customer behaviour and engagement, enabling you to optimise your marketing efforts and improve understanding of how customers interact with your business.
This in-depth day will enable you to check your set up of GA4 and understand its custom events and configurations. learn how to perform self-audits to ensure accurate data collection and reporting and discover best practices to set up GA4 for maximum impact.
Understand the full potential of GA4 reporting with standard reports and explore reports that offer in-depth insights into your customer journey. You will also hear real-life case studies to demonstrate how GA4 can drive measurable results for your travel business.
Led by industry expert Andy Headington, CEO at Adido, this training day is designed specifically for travel professionals. Stay ahead of the curve and gain a competitive edge with GA4's advanced features and functionalities.
Whether you are about to implement GA4 or have already started using it this event will guide you through the process and demonstrate how you can get the most out of GA4.
- Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and its key differences from Universal Analytics
- Configuring GA4 for accurate data collection and meaningful insights
- Tracking users, identifying trends, and spotting irregularities with GA4 reports
- Monitoring cross-device and cross-platform engagement with GA4
- Measuring campaign success and making data-driven decisions
- Custom events, configurations, and self-auditing best practices
- Exploring GA4 reporting, including standard reports, explore reports, and case studies.
Andy Headington, CEO, Adido
Andy helped set up Adido as an award-winning digital agency in Dorset in 2003. He spent the ﬁrst few years primarily learning SEO from scratch and has since gone on to help develop an amazing digital marketing team working with some brilliant designers & developers at Adido HQ.
As CEO of Adido, Andy has a vast knowledge of all areas of digital marketing and is a regular blogger, contributor and presenter on all areas of digital. His most speciﬁc areas of expertise and interest are search marketing, travel marketing and future innovations in the digital world.
Andy has presented at numerous leading industry events including several ABTA events, The British Travel & Tourism Show, TTG Luxury, Travolution Summit and the Visitors Attraction Conference. He has also presented at industry events such as SES, SASCon, UK Search Awards, SMX, UK Search Awards and Digital Gaggle as well as hundreds of business groups across the UK. He has also been asked to comment on digital trends for the likes of Econsultancy, Sky News, The FT, The Guardian, Virgin and The Internet Marketing Podcast.
- Explore the intricacies of Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and its differences from Universal Analytics
- Configure GA4 to collect accurate and relevant data with custom events and configurations
- Conduct self-auditing to ensure the integrity of your GA4 implementation
- Learn best practices for setting up and optimising GA4 for your specific business needs
- Gain insights from real-world case studies demonstrating the power of GA4 reporting
- Utilise standard reports and explore reports to track user behaviour and identify key trends
- Explore alternative methods for tracking and measuring campaign success.
The event is ideal for marketers and anyone working in the travel industry who is looking for practical guidance on how to make the switch to GA4, including:
- Marketing managers, directors and team leaders
- Digital marketing teams
- SEOs and content marketing teams
- Directors and senior managers from small businesses.
ABTA Member/ABTA Partner rate* – £259 plus VAT
Non-Member rate – £399 plus VAT
This includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day, all delegate materials, presentations and an attendee certificate.
Make payment by credit or debit card. ABTA Members and Partners can request an invoice.
View our booking terms and conditions here.
- Book three places and get 50% off the third place.
(This discount will be automatically applied when you book online.)
- If you are looking to book for a larger group please contact email@example.com for a bespoke discount.
*To qualify for the ABTA Member/Partner discount you must have a current ABTA Member/Partner number or your application must be in progress when the event takes place.
Non-Members are welcome to attend. For information about becoming a Member click here.
Adido are experts in the travel and tourism sector having worked with travel brands since 2003. The Adido team continually research all the latest news and information about travel & digital marketing to ensure our clients keep at the forefront of the industry. We're committed to inspiring commercially-focused companies to evolve their digital experiences, and to achieve more from their marketing spend. We challenge briefs, explore alternatives and offer candid advice; all with the aim of advancing digital performance for our clients. We look for the ‘why’ and establish the ‘so what’ when assessing performance. We push to deliver efficiencies, delivering sustainable profitable growth and proving value. We obsess over meaningful commercial metrics and are not sidetracked by vanity KPIs. We embrace technology and always objectively use data to inform decision making. This ensures our digital platforms and digital marketing campaigns achieve success. We hypothesise, test, learn and evolve in order to be proactive and progressive. By combining skills across design, development, digital marketing and analytics our team offers an informed, collaborative and honest approach to digital solutions, and thrive on partnerships with clients.