ABTA’s new Google Analytics 4 (GA4) training day will enable marketers in the travel industry to gain a sound understanding of GA4 and how it can be used to improve marketing campaigns, capture data and measure success.
Designed to improve the understanding of how customers engage with your business, GA4 will replace Universal Analytics on 1 July 2023. It is imperative that you are prepared for the switch and the impact that it will have on your business and marketing campaigns.
ABTA’s practical training day will get you up to speed on what the changes are, the benefits they can bring and how to get started with implementing GA4.
Hear from the experts and take part in practical sessions designed to guide you through the change-over process including demonstrating the use of GA4 in data collection and top tips for reporting and measuring campaign success.
- What is Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and how is it different to Universal Analytics?
- The benefits to your business of using GA4
- Practical steps to make the switch to GA4
- Configuring GA4 to collect meaningful and accurate data
- Using GA4 reports to track users, spot key trends and irregularities in data
- Tracking cross-device and cross-platform engagement
- Monitoring and measuring the success of your campaign with GA4
- Alternative analytics platforms to consider.
- Gain an understanding of GA4 and how it is different to Universal Analytics
- Discover how to improve your marketing with GA4 reports
- Learn how to apply tracking for all your marketing campaigns
- Discover how to combine web and app data with cross-platform tracking
- Take part in practical sessions demonstrating how to get the most out of GA4.
The event is ideal for marketers and anyone working in the travel industry who is looking for practical guidance on how to make the switch to GA4, including:
- Marketing managers, directors and team leaders
- Digital marketing teams
- SEOs and content marketing teams
- Directors and senior managers from small businesses.
ABTA Member/ABTA Partner rate* – £235 plus VAT
Non-Member rate – £355 plus VAT
This includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day, all delegate materials, presentations and an attendee certificate.
Make payment by credit or debit card. ABTA Members and Partners can request an invoice.
View our booking terms and conditions here.
- Book three places and get 50% off the third place.
(This discount will be automatically applied when you book online.)
- If you are looking to book for a larger group please contact email@example.com for a bespoke discount.
*To qualify for the ABTA Member/Partner discount you must have a current ABTA Member/Partner number or your application must be in progress when the event takes place.
Non-Members are welcome to attend. For information about becoming a Member click here.
For information on sponsorship opportunities please contact Matt Turton on 07766 517 611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.