ABTA’s advanced level training day will explore the latest strategies, tactics, tools, tech and trends in digital marketing – including SEO, PPC, social, content and video.
Held in partnership with award-winning agency Accord Marketing, this event is ideal for travel professionals and senior marketers who are looking to cut through the noise and enhance their digital know how. Learn how to devise and deliver successful online campaigns that drive traffic, deliver leads and boost sales.
Travel marketing is constantly evolving. Every day there are new ways to engage, connect and influence via new channels, opportunities and tactics. Ensure you know which platforms to utilise and how to make the most of your digital presence.
- Do you fully understand the post-pandemic traveller’s path to purchase?
- Do you know how travellers are consuming content, how they deal with information overload and what makes them take action?
- How often do you find yourself using the same tried and tested approach?
- Is your content unique and engaging?
- Are you measuring your digital activity in a way that clearly illustrates return on investment?
Hear a series of short presentations from Accord’s digital experts on topics including the big issues affecting the travel industry, best practice approaches to measurement and reporting, the creative strategies that are shaping the digital landscape, and top tips on how to get the best ROI for your budget.
Hear from a panel of experts including industry peers on how to gain a competitive edge, where marketers should be focusing their efforts, what strategies are getting the best results, and get up to speed with the latest industry insights, trends, and predictions for 2022.
- The traveller’s path to purchase
- Injecting creativity into your digital marketing strategy
- SEO and PPC – creating an effective integrated approach
- The right way to measure your digital marketing
- Repurposing your digital assets for OOH
- Google features
- Social media and video top tips
- Moderator: Jasman Ahmad, Strategy Director, Accord Marketing
- David Taylor, Chief Digital Officer, Accord Marketing
- Adam Hetherington, Agency Development Manager, Google
- Simon Horton, Senior Brand Designer, Accord Marketing
- Dan Dawson, Chief Creative Officer for Grand Visual, Talon Outdoor
This seminar is ideal for travel marketers and digital professionals with an understanding of the different marketing channels and who are looking for practical guidance around SEO, PPC and content marketing, including:
- SEO and content specialists
- Marketing managers, directors and team leaders
- Digital marketing and social media teams
- Content marketing teams
- Directors and senior managers from small businesses.
ABTA Member/ABTA Partner* rate – £235 plus VAT
Non-Member rate – £355 plus VAT
This includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day, all delegate materials, presentations and an attendee certificate.
Make payment by credit or debit card.
View our booking terms and conditions here.
- Book three places and get 50% off the third place.
(This discount will be automatically applied when you book online.)
- If you are looking to book for a larger group please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a bespoke discount.
*To qualify for the ABTA Member/Partner discount you must have a current ABTA Member/Partner number or your application must be in progress when the event takes place.
Non-Members are welcome to attend. For information about becoming a Member click here.
Accord is an award-winning marketing agency with over 30 years’ experience in the cruise, travel, tourism and hospitality sector. From initial strategy, through branding and positioning, demographic targeting and campaign planning, it’s our job to brilliantly blend creativity, content, innovation and meaningful insights. Our portfolio of services includes search, programmatic, social media, websites, broadcast, out of home, press, and a whole lot more. For more information on Accord, visit: accordmarketing.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram.
For information on how to promote your company at this event, please contact Matt Turton on 07766 517 611 or email email@example.com.