Is your customer service consistently high across all channels? Do you offer your customers the best customer experience pre and post-holiday? How do you measure success?
This popular one-day event explores how you can drive business growth and improve brand loyalty by delivering excellent customer service. Whether your customer is travelling for business or pleasure, the service they receive both prior to and post-departure will determine whether they return to use your services again. For new customers, improved customer service may also be the deciding factor on how likely they are to complete the booking with you, directly impacting your sales.
This practical seminar is tailored for those working in travel, including large, medium and small organisations and will look at ways to improve your customer service strategy, empower your workforce and improve communication across all channels.
- Customer service trends in travel, including technology and review platforms
- The role of automation and technology – finding the balance between digital and human communications
- The business case – how to increase sales, build loyalty and brand awareness via excellent customer service
- Best practice for handling complaints
- Training and workforce development – empowering staff to do the right thing for customers
- Using customer service feedback to inform your wider business strategy
- Post-holiday customer service – how to improve the customer experience and increase brand loyalty by gathering and using feedback effectively
- Moderator: Charles Fachiri, Senior Customer Support Manager, ABTA
- Georgina Hunt, Legal Executive, Customer Support, Kuoni
- Joanna Causon, CEO, The Institute of Customer Service
- Lisa Smith, Global Customer Experience Director, dnata
- David Gawn, Customer Experience Manager, Virgin Holidays
- Michael Wallis, Customer Service Manager, Arena Travel
- Ben Marley, Head of Market Development, Feefo
- Heather Pennock, Destinations Manager – Health, Safety, Crisis & Operations, ABTA
- George Hackett, Head of UKI Sales, Freshdesk, Freshworks
- Simon Johnson, Head of Customer Experience, Big Bus Tours
- Hear real-life industry examples from experienced travel industry customer relation professionals
- Get guidance on using different channels of communication seamlessly
- Develop an understanding of your customer and their booking journey
- Review your workforce development – are your team are empowered to do the right thing for the customer?
- Understand the business case for investing in customer service and how it can generate future business
- Network with industry peers and share ideas and best practice tips
The event is ideal for those responsible for their customer service strategy in travel including large, medium and small organisations:
- Managing directors
- Senior managers
- Customer operations teams
- Customer experience teams
- Sales teams and consultants.
ABTA Member/ABTA Partner rate* – £229 plus VAT
Non-Member rate – £349 plus VAT
*To qualify for the ABTA Member/Partner discount you must have a current ABTA Member/Partner number or your application must be in progress when the event takes place.
Non-Members are welcome to attend ABTA Conferences and Events. For information about becoming a Member click here.
View our booking terms and conditions here.
Feefo is a global technology company empowering brands to make smarter decisions and improve consumer experiences through real customer reviews. Its platform is trusted by more than 3,500 brands including Next, Vauxhall and Expedia, who rely on its smart insights to transform their business and build better customer relationships.
Freshworks provides customer engagement software to businesses of all sizes, making it easy for customer support, sales and marketing professionals to communicate more effectively with customers and deliver moments of wow. Freshworks offers a full suite of SaaS (Software as a Service) products that create compelling customer experiences and lets businesses share a 360 degree view of relevant customer information internally.
Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks is a 2,000 + team headquartered in San Mateo, California, with global offices in India, UK, Australia and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite is widely used by over 150,000 businesses around the world including the NHS, Honda, Rightmove, Hugo Boss, Citizens Advice, Toshiba and Cisco.
For details on how to promote your company via headline sponsorship, branding and exhibition, contact Matt Turton on 020 3693 0194 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view our commercial opportunities brochure click here.