ABTA Members and Partners are invited to join us for this free-to-attend meeting where ABTA will share its latest research on consumer awareness and trust in the ABTA brand. ABTA will provide practical advice on how you can get the most out of your membership by using the ABTA brand to help optimise sales. Please note, this event is for exclusively for ABTA Members and Partners only.
This is part of a series of events taking place at One Great George Street after ABTA's flagship Travel Matters Conference. It will be followed directly after by a complimentary 'Japan Destination Masterclass' hosted by JNTO who will take you through the tips and tricks of selling Japan as a destination.
A networking drinks reception will take place at 15:30. Please visit abta.com/travelmatters to see a full programme of events.
This timely event, against a backdrop of political uncertainty and increasing consumer choice in every sector, highlights the value consumers place in trusted brands.
For this short session we will be joined by Jo McCrostie, Creative Director of Global, The Media & Entertainment Group, who will speak about brand confidence and the new ABTA sonic identity, which moving forward ABTA Members may be able to use in their own promotions.
- Hear the findings of our latest research on customer awareness, trust and confidence in the ABTA brand
- Gain insights into the importance of consumer trust in brands
- Learn practical ways you can utilise the ABTA brand to help enhance your sales
- Understand the tools and support available from ABTA to help you get the most out of your Membership or Partnership
- Have the opportunity to hear ABTA’s new sonic identity and find out how you can use it in your own marketing
- Victoria Bacon, Director of Brand and Business Development, ABTA
- Jo McCrostie, Creative Director, Global, The Media & Entertainment Group