ABTA’s Complaints Handling Workshop is ideal for those who handle or receive complaints on a regular basis and want a wider awareness and understanding of the complaint handling process.
This core skills workshop will give you the crucial skills to help you deal with complaints effectively, including written and verbal complaint handling techniques.
Hear best practice for responding to complaints across a variety of channels. Gain insight into ABTA’s Code of Conduct and the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service available to you. Benefit from group work, practical exercises, workshops and presentations. Take away your complaints handling workbook and share key learnings with colleagues.
- Learn how to manage conflicting behaviours and challenging customers
- Post-booking and pre-travel processes to prevent complaints occurring in resort
- Discover the best channels of communication to use when dealing with complaints
- An introduction to Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Learn how to handle and prevent complaints and hear real life examples
- Moderator: Charles Fachiri, Senior Customer Support Manager, ABTA
- Diana Missoni, Code of Conduct Manager, ABTA
- Hannah Patel, Director, Red Lorry Yellow Lorry
- Margaret Lees, Head of Operations, On the Beach
A full list of speakers will be announced shortly.
- Get the skills and confidence you need to deal effectively with complaints
- Take part in interactive workshops tailored for the travel industry
- Take away top tips for dealing with telephone and written complaints
- Hear how your industry peers deal with their customer complaints and discuss the common challenges you face
Travel professionals who are in customer relations orientated roles, who frequently liaise with consumers.
The seminar is designed for large and small companies including the following roles within customer relations teams:
- Team leaders.
ABTA Member/ABTA Partner rate* – £229 plus VAT
Non-Member rate – £349 plus VAT
Group booking discounts
Book three places and get 50% off the third place.
Book five places and get the fifth place free.
(This discount will be automatically applied when you book online).
*To qualify for the ABTA Member/Partner discount you must have a current ABTA Member/Partner number or your application must be in progress when the event takes place.
Non-Members are welcome to attend ABTA Conferences and Events. For information about becoming a Member click here.
View our booking terms and conditions here.