ABTA's popular core skills workshop will give you the crucial skills to help you deal with complaints effectively, including written and verbal complaint handling techniques.
ABTA’s Complaints Handling Workshop is ideal for those who handle or receive complaints on a regular basis and want a wider awareness and understanding of the complaint handling process.
Hear best practice for responding to complaints across a variety of channels. Gain insight into ABTA’s Code of Conduct and the alternative dispute resolution (ADR) service available to you. Benefit from group work, practical exercises, workshops and presentations. Take away your complaints handling workbook and share key learnings with colleagues.
A full list of speakers will be announced in due course.
• Gain real life examples of complaints handling in practice
• Discover the most effective communication methods for handling complaints
• Take part in interactive workshops tailored for the travel industry
• Take away top tips for dealing with telephone and written complaints
• Bring your questions for the experts and hear their experiences
• Network with industry colleagues who are experiencing the same issues as you
Travel professionals who are in customer relations orientated roles, who frequently liaise with consumers.
The seminar is designed for large and small companies including the following roles within customer relations teams:
• Team leaders.
ABTA Member/ABTA Partner* rate – £229 plus VAT
Non-Member rate – £349 plus VAT
*To qualify for the ABTA Member/Partner discount you must have a current ABTA Member/Partner number or your application must be in progress when the event takes place.
Non-Members are welcome to attend ABTA Conferences and Events. For information about becoming a Member click here.
View our booking terms and conditions here.