This new one-day seminar, moderated by ABTA, offers a timely update on the priority issues facing the business travel sector. What developments will shape the industry in the years to come? Hear from peers and industry experts on how to successfully navigate these changes and gain insight into the important trends affecting corporate travel.
Corporate traveller behaviour is changing, with travellers demanding more choice and personalised services across their entire journey. New tools, technologies are transforming the corporate travel landscape. Political uncertainty around Brexit and regulatory changes continue to impact the sector.
At this practical seminar, a varied speaker line up will offer the latest advice on IATA’s New Distribution Capability and the future of distribution. Hear best practice for meeting the changing needs of the corporate traveller, in a cost effective, convenient and personalised way. Learn from buyers about how to stand out in a competitive landscape. Get the latest on business travel regulation and compliance including an update on the new Package Travel Regulations, IATA reform, PSD2 and VAT-TOMs. Hear best practice for attracting and retaining diverse talent in the corporate travel sector. Learn how to generate savings and efficiencies through the application of new technologies and pricing methods and understand how emerging technologies are disrupting the market. Explore ways to overcome the challenges of recruitment and attracting diverse talent to the corporate travel sector.
Whether you work for a TMC, supplier or a corporate travel buyer, this timely seminar will provide key insights to inform your long-term business travel strategy. There will be plenty of time for questions and opportunities to discuss common issues with colleagues throughout the day. Hear best practice guidance and case studies from suppliers, TMCs and the travel buying industry
- Important trends and developments in corporate travel
- Changes in business traveller behaviour, including the needs of young travellers
- Delivering wider content feeds to improve booking choices, the future of distribution and New Distribution Capability
- Marketing and selling your services to businesses – what corporate buyers are looking for
- Compliance update – general business travel agreements, VAT, IATA reform, PSD2 and GDPR
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent in the business travel industry
- Emerging technology in the business travel sector, digital travel tools and new payment trends
- Moderator: Victoria Bacon, Director of Brand and Business Development, ABTA
- Matt Gatenby, Senior Partner, Travlaw
- Luke Golding, Partner, Travlaw
- David Rutnam, Senior Manager Industry Distribution Programs Adoption, IATA
- Chris Pouney, Project Manager, Association of Corporate Travel Executives (ACTE)
- Pat McDonagh, Chief Executive, Clarity Travel
- Claire Evans, Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Easyjet
- Rami El Dashan, Head of TMC Sales, Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd
- Liz Emmott, General Manager UK, Amadeus
- Sam Abdou, Senior Vice President Airlines, International Airlines Group, Amadeus
- Simon Nowroz, Chief Marketing Officer, CWT
- David Oliver, Procurement Manager, Red Bull Company Ltd
- Jackie Lacey, Head of People Engagement & Communication, Gray Dawes Travel
- Helen Hodgkinson, Head of Travel Product - Barclaycard Commercial Payments, Barclaycard
- Patrick Whyte, Europe Editor, Skift
- Leanne Riley, Business Travel Specialist, CMAC
- Get insights into the key developments affecting corporate travel and respond to changing traveller behaviour
- Take away practical guidance on how to manage change in the business travel sector
- Hear best practice case studies from TMCs and suppliers
- Hear from buyers about what they are looking for in a TMC
- Discuss common issues with colleagues
- Get the latest update on NDC and the future of distribution
- Listen to legal and regulatory guidance tailored specifically for business travel
- Network with peers from TMCs, suppliers and the travel buying industry
This event is aimed at senior representatives from TMCs, suppliers and those working in the travel buying industry including:
- Senior managers and directors
- Business development managers
- Finance teams
- Procurement and commercial managers
- Sales and marketing managers
- Corporate travel managers.
ABTA Member/ABTA Partner* rate – £235 plus VAT
Non-Member rate – £355 plus VAT
Book three places and get 50% off the third place.
(This discount will be automatically applied when you book online.)
If you are looking to book for a larger group please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a bespoke discount.
Please note discounts cannot be combined.
Non-Members are welcome to attend. For information about becoming a Member click here.
View our booking terms and conditions here.
Make payment by credit or debit card. UK VAT will be applied. ABTA Members can also request an invoice.
*To qualify for the ABTA Member/Partner discount you must have a current ABTA Member/Partner number or your application must be in progress when the event takes place.
ABTA Partner+ Travlaw LLP are 100% committed to serving the travel and leisure industry – from tour operators and travel agents to airlines, hotel groups, event management companies and their insurers. We pride ourselves on being one of the top travel law firms in the UK. We are a large, experienced team of highly professional yet approachable lawyers who are tried and tested specialists in advising.
For details on how to promote your company via headline sponsorship, branding and exhibition, contact Matt Turton on 020 3693 0194 or email@example.com
To view our commercial opportunities brochure click here.