ABTA’s advanced level digital marketing training has been designed for those working in travel who have a good understanding of digital marketing and want to develop their skills and marketing strategy.
Attendees will explore the latest strategies, tactics, tools, tech and trends in digital marketing – including SEO, PPC, social, content and video.
Travel marketing is constantly evolving. Every day there are new ways to engage, connect and influence via new channels, opportunities and tactics. Ensure you know which platforms to utilise and how to make the most of your digital presence.
Attend this comprehensive training day to gain an understanding of how travellers consume content and what makes them take action. Take this opportunity to discover the latest approaches to creating engaging content and learn how to measure your campaign’s success.
Explore different channels including social media and email marketing, get up to date with Google features and make sure you are prepared for the introduction of Google Analytics 4.
Hear presentations from 8020 Communications and travel industry representatives to gain competitive edge, focus your efforts, understand what strategies get the best results and get up to speed with the latest industry insights, trends and predictions for 2023.
The day has been designed with all budgets in mind and you will be able to bring your questions to the expert speakers and discuss common challenges with your industry peers.
- Update your digital marketing strategy and discover new ways to engage, connect and influence
- Understand when to use paid social or paid media campaigns
- Get practical tips on creating blog content and getting it seen
- Learn how to enhance your digital presence through video and social media
- Gain an understanding of the relationship between SEO and PPC and how to use an integrated approach
- Learn how to accurately measure metrics that matter and impact the business and get an update on GA4.
This training day is ideal for travel marketers and digital professionals with an understanding of the different marketing channels and who are looking for practical guidance around SEO, PPC and content marketing, including:
- SEO and content specialists
- Marketing managers, directors and team leaders
- Digital marketing and social media teams
- Content marketing teams
- Directors and senior managers from small businesses.
- Moderator: Graeme Buck, Director of Communications, ABTA
- Chiara Lawrance, Account Director and Digital Marketing Specialist, 8020 Communications
- Anna Price, Account Manager, 8020 Communications
- Ronan Gay, Head of Digital, Black Tomato
Additional speakers will be announced shortly including travel industry representatives.
ABTA Member/ABTA Partner* rate – £235 plus VAT
Non-Member rate – £355 plus VAT
This includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day, all delegate materials, presentations and an attendee certificate.
Make payment by credit or debit card.
View our booking terms and conditions here.
- Book three places and get 50% off the third place.
(This discount will be automatically applied when you book online.)
- If you are looking to book for a larger group please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a bespoke discount.
*To qualify for the ABTA Member/Partner discount you must have a current ABTA Member/Partner number or your application must be in progress when the event takes place.
Non-Members are welcome to attend. For information about becoming a Member click here.
At 8020 Communications, we are specialists in public relations, digital marketing and reputation management.
We help consumer and B2B aviation, travel and mobility brands outperform through the power of communication. Whether it is a technology launch, a seasonal campaign or meeting the challenge of sustainable tourism, we have the experience and capabilities to guide the way.
Success in travel PR and marketing is the art of sharing great stories and helping customers tell theirs. Through creative media relations, engaging social media, valued marketing content and digital advertising, we target the right customers and generate the excitement that builds bookings and sales.
Our wide-ranging experience includes every link in the travel supply chain: from tour operators, hospitality and travel services to travel management companies, travel tech vendors and city marketing.
We work globally, supporting clients and media every day across North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. With our international network of representatives and affiliates, we also field local insights, language capabilities and on-the-ground support as required.
For information on how to promote your company at this event, please contact Matt Turton on 07766 517 611 or email email@example.com.